TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are investigating a shooting Monday night in east Tulsa.
Authorities responded to the scene around 7:30 p.m. near 129th East Avenue and East 45th Street. Police said a woman was shot in the arm in her garage by two men. The victim was taken to a local hospital, and she is expected to be okay.
Officials told 2 Works for You the victim's young daughter called 911, which potentially saved the mother's life.
Investigators said they are still looking for the suspects, and there is no further information.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- One person in custody after possible active shooter threat at Vinita High School
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Proposed house bill named after missing transgender Native American
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Biden signs executive order to drop Trump’s transgender military ban
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --