Tulsa drivers now have a new tool to help them with their morning commute through the city.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation now displays real-time traffic information on message boards along highways and interstates through Tulsa.
Below is a list of where the message boards where traffic information is displayed.
- Westbound I-44 & 145th E. Ave.
- Westbound SH-51 & 129th E. Ave.
- Northbound US-169 & 71st St. South
- Westbound I-44 & 56th St. West
- Eastbound I-244 & Southwest Blvd.
- Eastbound US-412 & 41st W. Ave.
- North and southbound US-169 & Memorial Dr.
- Eastbound Turner Turnpike in Sapulpa
- North and southbound US-75 & 81st St. South
- East and westbound I-44 at Memorial Dr.
- East and westbound I-44 at Harvard Ave.
- East and westbound Will Rogers Turnpike near Catoosa
- Westbound I-244 & 33rd W. Ave.
Southbound US-169 near 56th St. North – board is temporarily unavailable due to a construction project in the area.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.