TULSA -- Firefighters are responding to a casino after people complained of a chemical odor in the building.
Dispatchers confirmed that the fire department went to the Osage Casino, located at 951 West 36th Street North, this morning.
Upon arrival, officials said someone back in the kitchen accidentally mixed bleach and ammonia, which created a gas.
Four people, transported in their own cars went to the hospital.
Nobody was taken in serious condition.
Firefighters said air from an open door has cleared out the gas, so the casino did not need to be evacuated.
More details to the this story as it develops.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.