TULSA - No injuries were reported in south Tulsa condo fire early Saturday morning despite losing about 20 percent of the residence to flames.
The Tulsa Fire Department was called to a condo fire near 81st and Lewis at about 1:45 a.m. to put out a chimney fire that had spread to the attic.
Flames could be seen blazing through the roof when firefighters arrived, but they were able to break through the top of the condo to put out the blaze.
No one was injured in the fire and it was contained mostly to the attic, but there was about 20 percent damage to the house that will need to be repaired.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.