TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a body was found near West 8th Street and Charles Page Boulevard.
According to deputies, a homeless person found the body of a homeless man in an encampment. Deputies said there is no obvious signs of trauma.
It is unknown what the cause of death is at this time. The medical examiner is currently investigating.
We will continue to update as we receive more information.
- Authorities searching for three missing children from Norman, Okla.
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Biden to outline his proposed COVID-19 stimulus package Thursday evening
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- OK state senator proposes "Social media censorship" bill
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --