The City of Tulsa is hosting a variety of events celebrating Tulsa’s diversity and growth on 918 Day, September 18th.
To celebrate 918 Day in style, Mayor G.T. Bynum is attempting a 24-hour Tour of Tulsa. Beginning at midnight on Sept. 18, each hour, Mayor Bynum will be traveling to various Tulsa destinations throughout the city and detailing his trip on social media. You can follow the Mayor’s Tour of Tulsa on Facebook ( Mayor GT Bynum ) and Twitter ( @gtbynum ).
Tulsa businesses from across the city are taking part in 918 Day by providing discounts on food, services and products.
According to this post on the Resilient Tulsa Facebook page, several businesses are offering discounts:
• 9 maple bacon scones for $18 at Dilly Dinner (valid September 18)
• $9.18 combos at El Guapo’s (valid September 18)
• $9 for 18 wings at Elgin Park(valid September 18)
• 9 mini brats or mini chili dogs for $18 at Fassler Hall (valid September 18)
• $9.18 burger at McNellie’s (valid September 18)
• $9.18 918 burgers at the Tavern/Bull in the Alley (valid until 9 pm)
• $9.18 specials at Yokozuna (valid September 18)
• $9.18 918 t-shirts from infant to 4XL at Boomtown Tees (valid September 14-18)
• Receive 9.18% off your total purchase at Ida Red (valid September 15-18)
• Receive 9.18% off all books at Magic City Books (valid September 18)
• Receive 9.18% off your total purchase at the ONEOK Field Team Store (valid September 15)
• $0.18 color copies at UPS stores located at the Shoppes on Peoria and Tulsa Hills.
• 9.18% discount on any service ($100 maximum value. Cannot be combined with other discounts/coupons. Does not apply to tires or collision center) at Jim Norton Toyota (valid September 18)
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.