TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Botanic Garden is getting ready to reopen this summer.
The Garden announced Thursday it will open with limited capacity and advance reservations for members beginning Thursday, May 21 through Sunday, May 31.
It will reopen to the general public on Monday, June 1 with limit capacity and timed entry for advance tickets, officials said.
The Garden’s Spring Plant Sale will be held Friday, May 15 through Monday, May 18, and officials say it will be online this year to help raise money for the nonprofit.
During the pandemic, the Garden says it is preparing to welcome guests back with health and safety as a top priority. Here are the following protocols it will put in place.
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restrooms
- Plexiglas screen have been installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty will be placed in strategic areas
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms will be cleaned hourly
- Hand sanitizer will be available at stations in Garden areas
To review a full list of its new protocols, click here.
For more information about Tulsa Botanic Garden, call 918-289-0330 or visit the Garden's website here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.