Trader Joe’s issued a recall of several of its frozen vegetable items this week due to a possible listeria contamination.
The popular grocery store chain post on its website about certain products listed below that could have the contamination.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Peas (SKU/Barcode 00496636)
- Trader Joe’s Petite Peas (SKU/Barcode 00122689)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Whole Green Beans (SKU/Barcode 00169219)
- Trader Joe’s Broccoli Florettes (SKU/Barcode 00542784)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Foursome (SKU/Barcode 00908672)
These items were taken from the shelves as a precaution but Trader Joe’s is urging customers to check the BF code on their frozen vegetables to make sure.
If you have any questions, you may call Trader Joe’s Customer Relations at (626) 599-3817 [Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Time] or send an email.