TULSA, Okla. — Authorities are investigating a shooting that left one man injured at a south Tulsa apartment complex, according to the Tulsa Police Department.
The shooting happened near Waterstone Apartments on Wednesday evening near South Peoria Avenue and East 61st Street.
Police said the victim is being treated at a local hospital.
There is no suspect description at this time.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine given in Tulsa Tuesday
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Why you still need to be cautious despite COVID-19 vaccine
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Nursing homes prepare for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --