TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Police Department and Tulsa Fire Department responded to a shooting Tuesday night at South Yale Avenue and East 3rd Street.
According to TPD, the 16-year-old victim, Jose Munoz who was shot in the head on Tuesday night has died.
The 18-year-old brother who was also shot is still recovering in the hospital and is expected to survive.
Witnesses told police the brothers were having a conversation in the street with two other males. The two men opened fire, shooting two of the brothers.
The suspects are described as two males ranging in age from 15 to 20 years old. They were last seen going Southbound from the area in a dark, four-door sedan and both suspects are still at large.
The third brother, who was not shot, was taken downtown for questioning. Investigators are working to find out what led to the shooting and where the two suspects are located.
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
- Body of missing 13-year-old boy recovered after search along Arkansas River
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- TU's football game against Cincinnati canceled due to COVID-19
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- OSDH's Impact of Mask Mandates results: 'benefits in morbidity, mortality'
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --