TULSA, Okla. — A former Oklahoma wildlife park owner turned Netflix star, Joe Exotic announced his father's death on Twitter.
Joe Exotic previously owned the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park in Wynnewood, Okla. He's serving a prison sentence in a murder for hire plot. His story is featured in the popular Netflix series "Tiger King."
In a tweet, Exotic, aka Joseph Maldonado-Passage, said, "2021 already is showing the evil side. I just learned my Dad has passed away now also."
I pray so hard for God to watch over him and Dillon every night, seems like the prayers are not even being heard anymore.— Joe Exotic (@joe_exotic) January 5, 2021
R.I.P. Dad, tell Mom hello, at least you are not alone anymore. I love you both
Exotic expressed how hard he prayed for God to watch over his father, ending his message with, "R.I.P. Dad, tell Mom hello, at least you are not alone anymore. I love you both."
Exotic also previously ran for governor of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma doctor sounds alarm over lack of ICU beds
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- COVID-19 vaccine registration process sparks frustration
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- What 2nd stimulus package entails for Muscogee (Creek) Nation
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --