Tulsa Fire officials said a puppy has died in a house fire.
Firefighters said they fire happened at 845 N. Denver around 3:45 p.m.
The fire started while the homeowner was out visiting their roommate in the hospital, officials said.
A neighbor noticed smoke and called the fire department. Officials said no one was inside the house at the time of the fire.
Officials said there were no injuries are reported, but a puppy did die as a result of the fire.
Officials are still searching for the cause of the fire.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.