MUSKOGEE, Okla. - A second person died Tuesday from alleged methanol poisoning according to police.
Police say Barbara Chandler died Tuesday after consuming the methanol.
24-year-old Colton Hooper was confirmed dead by police Monday, but they say they won't know the exact cause of Hooper's death until the autopsy is performed.
Investigators originally thought the victims consumed moonshine, but later determined and began treatment for methanol poisoning.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.