1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Remove from heat, and add 1 cup white chocolate
chips. Let sit for chips to melt.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs until foamy, then gradually add honey and sugar. Stir in butter
and white chip mixture, and add almond extract.
Peach White Chocolate Crumb Bars
1 stick Hiland Butter, cubed
1 ¼ cups white chocolate baking chips, divided
2 large eggs
¼ cup Cheatwood's Honey
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon almond extract
½ cup Shawnee Mills All Purpose Flour
½ cup Wholee Granolee granola
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup Southern Okie Gourmet Peach Spread
¼ cup sliced almonds
3. In another small bowl, combine flour, granola and salt. Gradually add to egg mixture, just
until combined. Spread half this mixture into a buttered 9-inch square baking dish. Bake
at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Spread the peach spread over the warm crust. Stir the remaining ¼ cup white chocolate
chips into the remaining batter. Drop by spoonfuls over the jam layer. Sprinkle with
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool,
and slice into bars.