It's Sunday, and you know what that means. It's time for Brunch! Today Ben West from La Villa at the Philbrook Museum stopped by to make his
- 10 yolks
- 4 oz sugar
- 6 oz milk
- 4.5 leaves gelatin
- 5 oz cognac
- .75 qt whipping cream
- Whip cream and set aside in fridge
- Mix egg yolk, sugar, milk and cognac together.
- Wisk over Bain Marie until thick ribbon stage.
- Bloom gelatin in cold water
- Wisk into mix.
- Fold into whipped cream
- 4 kiwi
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 oz water
- Peal and cut kiwi into ½ sized cubes
- Put kiwi in pot with sugar and water.
- Bring to boil and turn to med low heat for about 10 min.
- Put in blender and blend on high for 1 min. (add more water if needed)
- Cool and serve
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.