MUSKOGEE, Okla. — A Silver Alert has been issued for a 75-year-old man out of Muskogee.
The Muskogee Police Department are looking for Harry Esannason.
According to the alert, Esannason was last seen around 8 a.m. on Monday and is in imminent danger. Esannason suffers from dementia and does not have his medication.
If you have information on Esannason's whereabouts, call the Muskogee Police Department.
- Sapulpa police officer, family without home after house fire
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Broken Arrow City Council, residents discuss mask mandate
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Problem Solvers: Christmas presents still sitting at USPS weeks after mailing
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --