MUSKOGEE COUNTY, Okla. — Muskogee police said the Silver Alert is canceled for 73-year-old Ernest Couch after he was found safe.
On Monday morning, the Department of Public Safety said Couch has a full white beard, white hair and blue eyes. Couch was last seen wearing blue Adidas sweat pants with white stripes and a gray shirt with blue sleeves.
The Muskogee Police Department said Couch is believed to be in "imminent danger."
Police said Couch suffers from dementia and diabetes. Couch left the assisted living center on foot, in an unknown directions.
Couch is reported as being last seen at the Brookdale Assisted Living in Muskogee, Oklahoma around 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 22nd.
If anyone has information on Couch's whereabouts, they are asked to call Muskogee police at 918-683-8000 or Crime Stoppers at 918-682-COPS.
We will continue to update as we receive more information.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health releases draft of COVID-19 vaccination plan
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- City of Tulsa announces facility closings for Thanksgiving holidayFOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma COVID expert calls large, indoor events 'irresponsible'
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter