Schools across Oklahoma started classes.
While some schools are virtual or distance learning, others are meeting in-person with safety protocols in place. Even with those protocols in place, positive cases of COVID-19 are showing up in school districts across Green Country.
2 Works for You is reaching out to districts across Green Country to find out how they are handling, reporting, and informing health officials and parents about coronavirus cases.
Here's a list school districts with confirmed cases:
- Jenks Public Schools - Two Jenks Public Schools employees test positive for COVID-19, others in quarantine
- Bixby Public Schools - Bixby Public Schools confirm two positive COVID-19 cases
- Bartlesville Public Schools - Bartlesville Public Schools reports 5 positive COVID-19 cases
- Grove Public Schools - Grove Public Schools moves to distance learning due to pandemic
- Caney Valley School Districts - Caney Valley Schools stop in-person classes after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Hilldale Public SChools - Hilldale Public Schools confirms positive COVID-19 case
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --