Caraway found inside bathroom stall
Sand Springs Police: Heart attack may be to blame
SAND SPRINGS, Okla. -- The medical examiner’s office has released the autopsy results after a woman was found dead inside a restroom at a Walmart in Sand Springs.
According to the report, 29-year-old Katherine Caraway, died of “Cardiac arrhythmia due to Difluoroethane toxicity.” Difluoroethane is used as an aerosol propellant.
RELATED: Woman's body found in bathroom in Sand Springs
The report also states that cans of air duster were found in Caraway’s vehicle at the scene.
Caraway was found dead inside a restroom stall days after she died, according to police.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook: