Runway Tulsa is back! The annual fashion event will be running through September 30.
Click here or see below for more information on the event.
Wednesday, September 27 - Runway Tulsa Kick Off Gala
- Invitation-only VIP event held at the showroom of Lexus of Tulsa 4210 S. Memorial
- Times: 6 to 8pm
- VIP ticket buyers for the upcoming Saturday night Finale receive invitations
- Exquisite catering, runway show featuring emerging designers & red carpet photo ops
- Special Lexus unveiling and cameo presentation by national designer Ese’ Azenabor.
Thursday September 28 – Fashion in the Square
- Held at the always fashionable Utica Square 6 to 8pm Free to the public
- Runway showcase of Utica Square fashions – at site of summer concert series
- Great prizes from merchants to be announced at end of the runway show
- Passports available for free, all of September, at merchant locations. Participating merchants will stamp their pages when passport holder presents them in their store. Holders turn in passports at the runway show and are eligible to win the prizes of any merchant that has stamped their page.
- Some stores will be holding in-store parties this night.
Friday, September 29 – Fashion Friday Benefitting Martha’s Foundation
- Showcasing boutique fashions from all over Tulsa PLUS specialty designers
- All Friday night ticket sales revenues go to benefit Martha’s Foundation - a non-profit organization providing pregnant teens with a safe residence and assisting them in becoming independent and productive community members
- Held in the Assembly Hall of the Cox Business Center – doors open at 6pm
Saturday, September 30 – Runway Tulsa Finale
- National designers and the best of Tulsa’s designers. VIP Reception
- Ase’ Azenabor – Nigerian born / Dallas based
- Michelle Lesniak – Portland, OR based winner of Project Runway Season 11
- Lisu Vega – Miami, FL based designer with international following
- Gino Velardi – Denver, CO based
- Nikki Warren – Tulsa designer and fashion entrepreneur
- Raul Flores – Tulsa resident – Fashion Institute of Technology student
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.