Several highways and roads all around Green Country have been closed due to flooded roads.
- Between 51st and 61st on Yale has reopened after being shutdown due to flooded streets.
- US-75A north of Beggs at railroad overpass closed due to flooding
- Lights flashing at Creek Turnpike at Yale
- 101st and Garnett closed due to flooding
- Road near RL Jones Airport closed due to flooding
Stay with 2 Works for You as we update this list.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.