Check out the delicious recipe for Ahi Avocado Salad from Pei Wei below!
- 6 wt oz Lettuce Mix
- 2 oz vol Wasabi Vin.
- 1 wt oz Pickled Ginger
- 2 wt oz Julienne Cucumbers
- 2 wt oz Asian Slaw
- 4 Avocado Slices
- 1 cup Crispy Wontons
- 4 wt oz Tuna Poke Mix
- ¼ tsp Sesame Seeds
- Add lettuce mix to a clean and dry stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Add Wasabi Vinaigrette to the mixing bowl and using closed tongs, toss lettuce mix with dressing.
- Plate salad into small salad bowl.
- Starting at the 2’oclock position, add pickled ginger. Moving counter clockwise from the ginger, add cucumbers, Asian slaw and crispy wontons.
- Using a butter knife, slice a quartered piece of whole avocado into 4 slices. Add slices next to crispy wontons.
- Using a disher, add Tuna Poke mix in the center of the bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.