TULSA, Okla. — Keeping your family safe is the whole idea behind the problem solvers recall roundup.
Nautilus is recalling Bowflex SelectTech barbells. According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, a weight plate can fall off the end, posing an injury hazard. Consumers are encouraged to stop using the recalled barbells immediately and contact Nautilus for a free kit with a replacement for straight and curl bars.
Edsal is recalling more than two million shelving units. CPSC said the shelves could fail to support the 800-pound weight load stated on the packaging, posing an injury hazard. Consumers should stop using these shelves immediately and contact Edsal manufacturing for a full refund.
- School closings in Green Country due to weather
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma governor declares emergency ahead of winter storm
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Emergency crews rescue man in Verdigris River
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --