TULSA, Okla. — Calling all bull riding fans! Professional Bull Riders (PBR) is bucking into Tulsa for their Express Ranches Invitational, 'Unleash the Beast," on Friday, according to the BOK Center.
This is the first event at the BOK Center since June. The PBR event is taking place in the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa on Oct. 10th and 11th.
On Friday, crews started working to prep the center for the upcoming event.
PHOTO GALLERY: BOK Center preps for PBR event in Tulsa
Fans can purchase their tickets to the event online. Purchase tickets for PBR's 'Unleash the Beast' here.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, BOK officials said the organizers are placing a strong focus on the safety and health of guests. All health guidelines are in line with the Tulsa Health Department and CDC.
Starting with this event, the BOK Center is implementing a new clear bag policy.
- One personal item is allowed per person, like a small purse or clutch that is not clear, not exceeding 5" x 8".
- One clear bag is allowed per person, not exceeding 12" x 6" x 12" or a one gallon plastic bag.
The PBR's and ASM Global's event health guidelines include, but are not limited to:
- All fans as well as staff and competitors will be required to wear face masks inside BOK Center and will be strictly enforced.
- All staff members will be temperature screened prior to entering BOK Center.
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks inside BOK Center, along with any other personal protective equipment necessary dependent upon job function.
- ASM Tulsa staff has been trained and will be actively utilizing new methods of sanitation, wiping down surfaces after use, frequent hand washing, changing out masks regularly, etc.
- All PBR staff, riders and stock contractors will be required to take a COVID-19 medical test PRIOR to traveling to Tulsa. They will also be subject to additional tests at any time, including daily temperature checks prior to entering BOK Center.
- PBR will only sell up to 50% of arena capacity to separate fans.
- All fans will be in POD seating, which increases distancing and minimizes fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats. Fans must purchase all tickets in a selected POD group, available in select section groupings of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 seats.
- Reduction of point of sale, box office and merchandise terminals to promote social distancing.
- “Touchless” fan experience including adjusted methods of ingress and security checks, prepackaged food & beverage, increased informational signage and one-way areas.
- A focus on digital ticketing and cashless transactions. Event tickets will be limited in order to promote social distancing.
- Increased digital signage throughout the venue reminding patrons of the importance of social distancing when possible and washing hands frequently.
- Safety barriers at all food & beverage points of sale inside the venue.
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including bathrooms, concourses, concession stands, elevators, dining areas, and the box office at BOK Center.
- Ample hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue in high touch point areas to promote hand hygiene.
- Elimination of promotional handouts.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --