TULSA – In an effort to combat misuse of prescription medication, the City of Tulsa is holding an event welcoming Tulsans to bring unwanted medications to any of the three listed locations below.
The Prescription Drug Take-Back event is scheduled for October 22 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 71st and Sheridan -- Reasor's parking lot -- 7114 S. Sheridan Rd
- 41st and Yale -- Reasor's parking lot -- 4909 E. 41st St.
- 11th and Cincinnati – M.e.t. Recycling Center parking lot – 1101 S. Cincinnati Ave.
The City of Tulsa is urging those with medication they no longer need to not flush it down the toilet but instead bring it to the aforementioned event or if you are not able to make the event, all year long the locations listed below will take unwanted prescriptions.
• Tulsa Police Gilcrease Division, 3436 N. Delaware Ave., 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Tulsa Police Mingo Valley Division, 10122 E. 11th St., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Tulsa Police Riverside Division, 7515 S. Riverside Drive, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Tulsa County Sheriff, 303 W. 1st St., 8 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.