PORTER, Okla. — Porter Consolidated Schools is shifting to distance learning on Dec. 10th due a power outage.
School officials made the announcement on Facebook early Thursday morning.
Officials said 4th and 5th grade students can pick up computers from their teachers until 2 p.m. on Thursday.
Porter Consolidated Schools did not provide a timeline of when the power might be restored.
We will continue to update as we receive more information.
- Tulsa health officials release possible timeline for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Gov. Stitt visits Saint Francis Health Systems amid pandemic
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Broken Arrow teacher's family infected with COVID, she still recovers after 50+ days
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --