TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police shut down 193rd East Avenue, near 6th Street, after a semi caught a phone cable in the area.
Originally, police thought the semi hit a power line but it was actually a phone cable.
Police said a semi hauling chemicals caught the cable, bringing it down on top of the semi.
The driver of the semi is still inside the truck, officers said.
Tulsa Fire Department is on scene.
This is an breaking story. We will continue to update as we receive information.
- Nurse gets first COVID-19 vaccine as shipment arrives in Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa Public Schools announces tiered plan for in person learning in Jan 2021
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Kristin Chenoweth remembers Ann Reinking
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --