TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are investigating after a body was found near 10th and Detroit in downtown Tulsa.
Police said a man, who's believed to be in his 50's, was found on Wednesday morning.
Police believe this to be the result of a hit-and-run. Police believe the car hit the man as he was crossing the street. A left bumper is still at the scene.
At this time, police are working to determine what type of car hit the man.
We will continue to update as we learn more information.
- Doctors discuss new COVID strain, warn of holiday surge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- OSU wins Cheez-It Bowl behind Brennan Presley's breakout
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office investigating several explosions
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --