TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police arrest two suspects in connection to a deadly shooting in north Tulsa on Wednesday night.
Officers responded to calls for several shots fired at a home near North Garrison Place and East 48th Place North.
When they arrived, police said they found a man, later identified as Randy Byers, shot to death in his home.
Detectives interviewed several people in the case and determined a suspect.
Police later pulled over a white Dodge Caliber driven by 20-year-old Jermaijjah Powell, with 20-year-old Christon Anderson in the passenger seat.
Police said weapons were found in the car. Police arrested Anderson for murder and Powell as an accessory.
Police are asking anyone with information on this deadly shooting to contact CrimeStoppers.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Gov. Stitt moves teachers to higher vaccine priority group
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- POTS: the chronic, incurable condition some COVID patients are developing
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Cherokee Nation updates criminal codes, plans $10 million in resources for legal system
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --