BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Authorities are investigating a deadly crash on the Broken Arrow Expressway.
The crash happened Monday night near North Elm Place and State Highway 51. Broken Arrow police said a semi-truck and passenger car were involved in the collision. Their conditions are unknown at this time.
The highway re-opened around 3 a.m. The crash is still under investigation.
- Closings, power outages in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Water main repair crews brave frigid Tulsa temperatures
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- PSO rolling blackouts started Monday, OG&E announces blackout plans
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --