TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police arrest a man in connection to a bank robbery on Wednesday morning.
Police said they responded to the robbery at the Bank of Oklahoma near East Pine Street and North Lewis Avenue.
Bank security saw the suspect, Devante Perry, break into the bank on surveillance cameras around 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 16th, police said.
Two Tulsa police officers and a K-9 enter the building and found Perry.
Police took Perry into custody and booked into the Tulsa County jail on second degree burglary and obstructing or interfering with a police officer.
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine given in Tulsa Tuesday
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Why you still need to be cautious despite COVID-19 vaccine
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Nursing homes prepare for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --