Actions

Person transferred to hospital after stove fire

Person transferred to hospital after stove fire
Posted at 5:24 PM, Mar 31, 2018
and last updated 2018-03-31 18:37:29-04

Tulsa Fire Department said one person was transferred to the hospital after a stove fire broke out Saturday afternoon.

The fire happened in the 1300 block of East 66th Place at approximately 4 p.m.

Officials said a woman in her 60s on the ground in the living room. They believe that is where the fire started.

Tulsa fire said it took them 10 minutes to contain the fire.

Officials said the fire is not suspicious.

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook