DELAWARE COUNTY, Okla. — The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the Delaware County Sheriffs Office are investigating the death of an inmate at the Delaware County Jail.
On Wednesday, Nov. 11, OSBI officials said jail staff was alerted just after midnight that 51-year-old Brian Edward Anderson had some kind of medical episode.
- THD: Tulsa Co. surpasses 20% COVID-19 positivity rate
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jenks City Council approves mask ordinance
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Gov. Stitt, health officials urge Oklahomans to slow the spread of COVID-19
Jail staff called paramedics and Anderson was taken to Integris Hospital in Grove, Okla. where he was pronounced dead, according to the OSBI.
The Oklahoma Office of the Chief Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy and determine cause of death.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --