Officials with Osage Casinos announced the opening of six remaining locations on May 15.
Officials say after the company cautiously reopened the Ponca City location last week and testing their sanitation and social distancing plans, they have decided to reopen their remaining six locations.
The electric gaming will reopen immediately. However, officials say the table games, hotels and seated food will stay closed until further notice. Beverage services will be available at all locations, except Pawhuska and Hominy.
All locations will have temporary hours:
- Hominy, Pawhuska, Bartlesville: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Ponca City: Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m.-12 a.m., Friday-Saturday 10 a.m.-2 a.m.
Below are the practices Osage Casinos is asking of patrons to adhere to social distancing:
- Respecting personal space of at least 6 feet while in our casinos
- Minimizing or avoiding any unnecessary contact between guests and Osage team members
- Spacing out games and closing games that would cause guests to be in close contact with other guests
- Having hand sanitizer, masks and gloves readily available
- Restricting groups to 10 people or less
- Limiting occupancy to 25% capacity
- Encouraging guests to wear personal protective gloves and/or masks.
- Encouraging guests 65 and older to shelter in place per the state and CDC recommendations.
The remaining six Osage Casinos locations are listed below:
- Sand Springs
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.