The Osage and Native American community is invited to open casting calls for the second wave of casting for the feature film Killers of the Flower Moon. Women and men of the Osage Nation and other Native Americans interested in appearing in the film as speaking actors or background extras are encouraged to come.
Children under 16 will be seen at a separate casting call to be announced at a later date.
When: Saturday, Nov. 16
Noon – 5 p.m.
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Warren Place
6110 S. Yale Ave.
Anyone from the Osage Nation or other Native Americans who are interested in auditioning for a speaking role or participating as a background extra is encouraged to attend this casting call on either day.
· Any Osage community member and other Native Americans who cannot make it to this casting call who would like to be considered can send a current photo and contact information to Rene Haynes Casting at email@example.com. They will be contacted about the next opportunity for casting or extras. Please use “KFM Casting” in the subject line.
· EXTRAS: Everyone interested in being an extra in the movie should submit a current photo and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “KFM Extra” in the subject line
· Any other inquiries about the production can be emailed to KFMGeneral@gmail.com.
· Women are asked to not wear false eyelashes or heavy makeup (foundation is permitted). Casting directors are looking for a very fresh and natural look. Everyone will be measured for sizes. Please wear form-fitting clothing. Full length photos will be taken. Anyone who wants to be in the movie should start to grow out their hair, facial hair and eyebrows so that they can be styled according to the era of the story.
· Open Calls take time, so please plan accordingly.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.