TULSA -- One man has died after the Tulsa Fire Department says he was electrocuted in north Tulsa.
Fire officials say the incident happened at 3400 North Columbia Avenue just after 10:15 in the morning Monday.
PSO confirms that the man, Chase Cape, was an employee with the Diversified Serviced Company, working on a distribution line project.
PSO says they are investigating the incident, but aren't exactly sure how it happened.
A Tulsa resident who lives across the street says he saw the whole thing. "I heard this loud pop, it sound like, um, a bunch of the same caliber weapon being fired at one single time."
Officials with PSO say they are working to make sure an incident like this doesn't happen again. The man's name has not been released at this time.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.