Oklahoma State Election Board took to twitter with some presidential election trivia.
According to the tweet, the trivia is based on state of Oklahoma statistics on presidential elections since 1980.
Democratic Presidential Candidates
- Lowest percentage for a Democrat is 28.9 percent - This is for the 2016 election in which Clinton lost
- Highest percentage for a Democrat is 41.3 percent - this is for the 1988 election in which Dukakis lost
Republican Presidential Candidates
- Lowest percentage for a Republican is 42.7 percent - This is for the 1992 election in which Bush won
- Highest percentage for a Republican is 68.6 percent - This is for the 1984 election in which Reagan won
Independent Presidential Candidates
- Highest percentage for an Independent or Third Party since 1980 is 23.0 percent - This is for the 1992 election in which Perot ran for the Independent Party.
Presidential Election Trivia— Oklahoma State Election Board (@OKelections) November 3, 2020
Oklahoma Elections Since 1980:
▪️Lowest % for a Democrat: 28.9% (Clinton, 2016, Lost)
▪️Highest % for a Democrat: 41.3% (Dukakis, 1988, Lost)
▪️Lowest % for a Republican: 42.7% (Bush, 1992, Won)
▪️Highest % for a Rep.: 68.6% (Reagan 1984, Won)
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --