Good news for two Oklahoma Lottery players!
Two winning lotto tickets this week made two lucky winners millionaires overnight. They will now go down in history as the 65th and 66th Oklahoma Lottery millionaire winners.
The first Lucky for Life™ top prize-winning ticket was purchased at Coop’s Stop N Shop in Bristow, Oklahoma on December, 3rd. The jackpot winner can choose to receive $1,000 a day for life for a minimum of 20 years, or walk away with the cash option of $5.75 million dollars.
Just 48 hours later, Oklahoma's first Lotto America™ jackpot-winning ticket was drawn. THe ticket was purchased Saturday, at Love’s Travel Stops in Woodward, Okla. That winner will receive a windfall of $3,500,000 or the cash option of $2.66 million.
“This is our first Lotto America™ jackpot winner and our first Lucky for Life top prize winner,” said Jay Finks, Executive Director of Oklahoma Lottery.
However, the winners have not come forward to claim their windfall yet.
If you played the lottery in Bristow or Woodward this week, go to theOklahoma Lotterywebsite to see if you are now Oklahoma’s 65th or 66th lottery millionaire winners.
This could be your lucky day!
- Body of missing 13-year-old boy recovered after search along Arkansas River
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- TU's football game against Cincinnati canceled due to COVID-19
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- OSDH's Impact of Mask Mandates results: 'benefits in morbidity, mortality'
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter