TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa drivers will soon have a new tool to help avoid traffic according to the Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
ODOT plans to display real-time traffic information in the next few months on 18 message boards along the highways and interstates throughout Tulsa.
The department says it will be testing the system Monday and Tuesday to fine-tine the programming. An exact start date for the new program has not yet been given.
Below are the message boards where traffic delays will be posted.
- Dynamic Message Board locations in Tulsa:
- Westbound I-44 & 145th E. Ave.
- Westbound SH-51 & 129th E. Ave.
- Northbound US-169 & 71st St. South
- Westbound I-44 & 56th St. West
- Eastbound I-244 & Southwest Blvd.
- Eastbound US-412 & 41st W. Ave.
- North and southbound US-169 & Memorial Dr.
- Eastbound Turner Turnpike in Sapulpa
- North and southbound US-75 & 81st St. South
- East and westbound I-44 at Memorial Dr.
- East and westbound I-44 at Harvard Ave.
- East and westbound Will Rogers Turnpike near Catoosa
- Westbound I-244 & 33rd W. Ave.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.