JENKS — The Oklahoma Aquarium announced, with the state's announcement of Phase 2 of the reopening plan, they will no longer require guests to reserve tickets starting May 15.
Guests are able to purchase their tickets at the kiosk and members are welcome to visit "at their leisure," an Oklahoma Aquarium Facebook post says.
All exhibits are now open, which includes their coin-operated rides, games and their playground. Also, officials say the stingray and turtle are open. However, feed shows are being temporarily postponed.
The aquarium announced the following precautions for their guests:
- The Oklahoma Aquarium will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Guests who enjoy smaller crowds are encouraged to visit in the evening hours
- Floors are marked six to eight feet apart for social distancing
- Staff will be sanitizing all surfaces
- Hand sanitizer remains available throughout the aquarium
We look forward to “sea”-ing you soon.
If guests have already purchased tickets, those tickets may be used any time within the year.
For questions about ticket purchases, call Guest Services at 918-296-3474.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.