SAND SPRINGS, Okla. — Oklahoma Highway Patrol are investigating after a car crashed into a building in Sand Springs on Wednesday.
Sand Springs police said the accident happened near West 12th Street and North Cleveland Avenue at Woodland Memorial Park cemetery.
OHP said the driver mistook her gas petal for her brake petal which resulted in the car crashing into the cemetery's office.
The driver did not have any injuries due to the incident, authorities said.
We will continue to update as we receive more information.
- Doctors discuss new COVID strain, warn of holiday surge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- OSU wins Cheez-It Bowl behind Brennan Presley's breakout
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office investigating several explosions
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --