BIXBY, Okla. - A new Kum & Go store opens its doors Thursday at 6 a.m. at 13124 S. Memorial Dr., replacing an existing store across the street.
The brand new 6,000-plus square-foot store will focus on fresh food and features a variety of unique offerings. To help encourage customers to try those offerings, the first 99 customers will receive a coupon for a 99-cent whole pizza Thursday.
A key feature of the store is an expanded and open food preparation area that customers can see from the moment they enter. Other location features include:
• Elevated food experience with Kum & Go’s “Go Fresh Market”
• Open kitchen layout, clear aisles and easy-to-navigate zones
• Seating inside and patio seating outside
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and charging stations for customers
• Design using energy efficient and sustainable design practices
The store will be open 24 hours a day. The phone number to the store is 918-364-0925. The phone number to the food area is 918-364-0850.
Kum & Go already operates 2 stores in Bixby, and 35 in the Tulsa area.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.