BIXBY, Okla. - A new Kum & Go store opens its doors Thursday at 6 a.m. at 13124 S. Memorial Dr., replacing an existing store across the street.
The brand new 6,000-plus square-foot store will focus on fresh food and features a variety of unique offerings. To help encourage customers to try those offerings, the first 99 customers will receive a coupon for a 99-cent whole pizza Thursday.
A key feature of the store is an expanded and open food preparation area that customers can see from the moment they enter. Other location features include:
• Elevated food experience with Kum & Go’s “Go Fresh Market”
• Open kitchen layout, clear aisles and easy-to-navigate zones
• Seating inside and patio seating outside
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and charging stations for customers
• Design using energy efficient and sustainable design practices
The store will be open 24 hours a day. The phone number to the store is 918-364-0925. The phone number to the food area is 918-364-0850.
Kum & Go already operates 2 stores in Bixby, and 35 in the Tulsa area.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.