TULSA, Okla. — The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission is hosting several unemployment claims events at the River Spirit Expo at the Tulsa Fairgrounds this month.
Tickets for the first two events on July 15 and 16 are already gone. Those events start at 7 a.m. and end at 7 p.m.
OESC announced they are offering two additional in-person, socially-distanced claims events in Tulsa on July 22 and July 23. Those events will also take place at Expo Square from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Make sure to take the following when attending:
- Social Security number
- Name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail
- Oklahoma driver's license or state-issued id card number
- Name and address of company on paycheck stub or W2 form
- Start and end date of employment
- Wages earned and how paid (hourly, weekly, or monthly)
- If employed by the federal government: SF8 form or sSF 50 form.
- If served in the military over the last 18 months: DD form 214
- Non-citizens need to bring alien registration number and expiration date.
The event will help for:
- Pandemic unemployment assistance if benefits card not received
- Fraud claims
- Technology assistance or language assistance.
- Unemployment insurance
- Initial claims
To learn more about the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, click here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.