Need to report debris blocking the road in Tulsa? City of Tulsa says to call Customer Care Ctr

Posted at 2:25 PM, Jul 14, 2016
and last updated 2016-07-14 16:41:00-04

TULSA – The City of Tulsa is asking those with downed tree limbs or loose debris that need attending to call the Customer Care Center.

If you need to report downed trees, limbs or debris blocking the road on Tulsa arterial and non-arterial (neighborhood) streets call 918.596.2100.

Citizens should avoid the following areas as crews will be on site clearing greenwaste and debris from the roadways:


  • East 71 St., west of South Garnett Rd. 
  • 2809 East 35th Street
  • 2820 South Utica Avenue
  • East 39th Street and South Lewis Avenue