MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Muskogee Public Schools is moving to virtual learning for Tuesday, Feb. 9 because of the winter weather and possible icy roads.
According to the district, all students will move to virtual instruction and should follow the virtual schedule that has been used throughout the year.
District officials said breakfast and lunch will be available for pick-up by those students who call before 9 a.m. to reserve a meal. More information on how to reserve a meal for pick-up can be found here.
Officials said transportation will not be provided for Oklahoma School of the Blind or to the high school for ICTC students.
- School closings and crashes in Green Country due to weather
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- City of Tulsa crews working to clear icy streets
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa Health Department says COVID-19 vaccine clinic going on as planned
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --