City of Muskogee records damage for federal help

Posted at 7:00 PM, Dec 30, 2015
and last updated 2015-12-30 20:00:27-05

MUSKOGEE--The City of Muskogee plans to request federal aid after torrential winter storm.

Emergency management officials are asking residents to report any damages to their home or business during the heavy rains or flooding on or after December 26.

Report the damage by calling (918) 684-6295 or emailing

This information will be collected and used to request federal assistance for the area. 

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook