MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Muskogee City Council extended the mask ordinance for the city during a meeting on Jan. 25th.
The city's mask mandate was set to expire on that same day.
Officials said during Monday's meeting they extended the mask mandate until April 26, 2021.
The city council first passed the mask mandate in late November 2020.
- Southern Hills Country Club picked to host 2022 PGA Championship
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- 1 month of shipping delays: USPS asks for patience as Christmas mail, products arrive late
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Sen. Lankford to stay on Tulsa Race Massacre commission
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --