MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Muskogee High School administrators detained a student after an unloaded BB gun was found on campus, according to Muskogee Public Schools.
- THD: Tulsa Co. surpasses 20% COVID-19 positivity rate
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jenks City Council approves mask ordinance
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Gov. Stitt, health officials urge Oklahomans to slow the spread of COVID-19
After the school administration heard reports about the situation, officials said the BB gun was secured and the student was taken into custody by campus police.
The district said it will follow school board policy and appropriate disciplinary actions will be taken.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --