OKMULGEE, Okla. — Muscogee (Creek) Nation Principal Chief David Hill tested positive for COVID-19.
According to a Facebook post, Chief Hill had mild symptoms on Wednesday night and went to MCN Medical Center in Okmulgee to get tested. Hill is recovering at home and will continue to work remotely until he makes a full recovery.
- Gov. Stitt moves teachers to higher vaccine priority group
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- POTS: the chronic, incurable condition some COVID patients are developing
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Cherokee Nation updates criminal codes, plans $10 million in resources for legal system
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --