TULSA — Mother Road Market reopens their doors starting June 9.
According to Mother Road Market's website, this phase allows guests to order inside from merchants. However, seating is still limited to the patio to continue social distanced dining.
Several safety protocols are in place to ensure guests, staff, merchants and the community remain safe:
- Limited capacity: 250 as recommended by the CDC
- Only one entrance will be open- Dine-in enter through the west (rear) parking lot. East (Lewis Ave facing) lot is limited to curbside to go
- Customer masks are no longer required but encouraged
- Employee temperature checking at beginning and end of each shift will continue
- Free COVID testing for staff will continue
- Drink stations and water fountains will be out of service. Drinks can be purchased from any of the merchants, or The WEL Bar
- Seating is still limited to the patio only, and spaced for socially distanced dining
- In addition to ordering directly with merchants, contactless ordering is also available (instructions are available at check in)
Mother Road Market adds all guests must agree to the following prior to entering.
- Guests have NOT tested positive for the coronavirus
- Guests have NOT experienced coronavirus symptoms
- Guests have NOT traveled outside the United States or to an area with known outbreak
- Guests have NOT been in contact with a person known to have tested positive for coronavirus.
Mother Road Market advises guests that have encountered one of the above to order curbside to go.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.